Friday, May 05, 2006

Phew...

And I thought I was a pretty grown up n matured person.. But when I faced the first real test of life I was completely clueless as to how am I supposed to go about it... Well these things were pretty good when discussed about in G.D.s n all that but now I know lifes is not all a bed of roses...

As for myself.. had the physics pracs yesterday.. was the worst ever prac I ever did simply coz I didn t feel like doing it LOL.. well actually it wasnt all that bad.. did the experiment gracefully.. just that didnt do the other half coz I was pretty bored up by that time so I submitted the paper n left the lab..

Have my Engineering Practise Workshop Prac today n i guess that would be intresting coz atleast its something thats useful in day to day life n not some stupid spectrometer experiment to calculate the wavelenth of different colours.. I mean hello a class 8 student knows the range of VIBGYOR ...


anyways ... this blog is a great thing.. atleast I have a place to put myself down somewhere....



No comments: