Friday, May 05, 2006

Gosh...

I had faced a situation earlier where one fine evening I was talking to my life n the next morning she simply wont talk to me... At that time I didnt even knew what hit me...
But know that I know everything( or so do i believe...), I guess I have no regrets about it (or do I??)...

And am again facing kinda same situation...
Only that this time its me whose on the other side...
Hope it doesnt strain our relationship...
you are the only one of a kind that i have (...should I say that by default I typed "HAD" )

but the very thing that I was proud of in our relation turned out to be the thing that hit me wham in the face...


N come to think of it this time i was about to change the things b/w the two of us....
Hope am still able to tell her all that I want to..
Oh God, I need help...
Last time, when no one was ther, it was you who came to my rescue...
but theres no one now...
what a pitiable creature am I ....
Needing someone all the time N just when I thinkI have them, something hits me so hard that I simply become blank n numb...
not knowing what happened...
why does it always has to happen with me...
why..
why ...
why me of all the people...
Dont I deserve anyone...
If its like that then atleast pls tell me so so that I stop expecting anything out of life...
coz when u expect something u build a dream around it...
n when u wake up.. u have a smile thinking about that dreammm...
but then stark reality hits u hard that it was only a dream...
n even before u knowu r walking along the shattered pieces of ur dreams...
it doesnt matter whether they hurt u like shradded pieces of glass...
coz by that time u ve become too numb to anything, even to the very pain that caused it...


But i guess theres always a new dawn....
its just that I should stop expecting anything outta life n be contend with whatever i get...


what do i wanna say...????
I dont know....
nothing new in that.....
just that once again I need someone who ll be able to tell me what i want to say...
Argh... another dream....
nops am awake....
no more expectations...
good bye world for the time being...
hope I study something n clear the exams...LOL
will anyone pray for me....
naah another expectation.., another dream.. another temptation...
good bye world...
Theres always a new morning after every night....
Its just that maybe am moving along with the night into new territories....


PS::: Pls dont try to make heads or tails out of it... u wont be able to ..
coz even I cant....


GOOD BYE>>>>

No comments: