Monday, August 14, 2006

Hi again...



well bloggin after quite some time now..
Actually my college net conncn was acting up a lil bit weired..
so it was kinda tuff to do normal work...
N the funny part was even my best friend had kinda same problem..
I mean even her net conncn both at home n college were kinda actin up..
weired na..

anyways...
am kinda happy..
Y??
well y not??
y should one need a reason to be happy..
The weathers gr8 outside..
its cool breezey morning with rains on the horizon...
N am missin my best friend..
but the sweet memories of us together in the past makes me feel happy..
luv u annie..
what else..
??
well got myself a 4.1 speaker system...
so wont have to reach in for those headphones everytime I wanna listen to something nice...
My college rooms not spacious enough for a 5.1.. :-(
anyways.. am happy...
I guess am finally gettin to what n where I wanted to be..
well not a bad start..
especially after my acads of the last three yrs..
which at its best were nothing but..
better left unsaid about...
anyways hopefully.. will be back soon..
take care..
bye..

No comments: